Sports Betting Rules
These general rules apply to every sport, unless clearly intended otherwise.
CHANGE OF VENUE
For any team sport: if the scheduled venue is changed after the market is loaded, all bets will be void only if the new venue is a home ground of the original away team.
For all categories or markets other than team sports: if the scheduled venue is changed after the market is loaded, all bets will stand.
If there is a change in the type of scheduled surface after the market has been loaded, all bets will stand.
When a game or sporting event has or is suspected of having any irregularities the Operator may withhold payments until a full investigation by the relevant governing body/independent authority.
Human error / System problems
If a bet is accepted at a price that is materially different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was made or clearly incorrect given the chance of the event occurring then the Operator will void all these bets.
We do everything we can to ensure that the information displayed on live site with regards to an event is correct, but it is to be used as a guide only. In the event of score, time of match etc. being incorrect we assume no liability for this particularly where we rely on information provided by third parties.
A multiple bet consists of a number of different chosen selections in any individual event market.
The Operator reserves the right not to accept certain multiple bets:
- If a multiple contains a selection that is being voided the odds for this selection will be set to 1, i.e. if the multiple contains the selections over2.5 goals in game A (odds=2)* home in game B (odds=1.5) and game B is being voided the odds for this multiple will be 2 * 1 = 2.
- If a multiple contains a selection that is being settled ‘Half Win’ the total odds are calculated as: one Win and one Half Win, odds(selection1) * (odds (selection2)/2 + 1/2).
- If a multiple contains a selection that is being settled ‘Half Lose’ the total odds are calculated as: one Win and one Half Lose, odds(selection1) * 1/2.
OUTRIGHTS / ANTE POST
When placing “Outright” bets no stakes will be refunded on participants that are not participating or withdrawing from an event.
If the event or tournament is not completed within 24 hours after the scheduled completion date all bets will be void.
POSTPONED / ABANDONED MATCHES
If a match does not start on the scheduled starting date or starts but is later abandoned and is not completed (resumed) by the end of next calendar date , all bets will be void except for any bets placed on markets which have been unconditionally determined, which will stand.
Some markets have different rules and these are listed under each sport/market.
The Operator reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a market if a market is settled in error (i.e. human or technical error).
There are five different settled outcomes being used: Win, Lose, Tie, Half win and Half lose. Half win and Half lose refers to Asian handicap or Over/Under where the line includes a quarter (0.25, 0.75, 1.25 etc.).
If a bet is placed on over 2.25, half of the stake is placed on over 2 and half of the stake is placed on over 2.5. If the game ends with exactly two goals (1-1, 2-0 or 0-2) the bet placed on over 2 is settled tie and the bet placed on over 2.5 is settled lose. This is called Half lose. If the game ends with more than two goals the bet is settled win or if it ends with less than two goals the bet is settled lose.
If a bet is placed on over 2.75, half of the stake is placed on over 2.5 and half of the stake is placed on over 3. If the game ends with exactly three goals (2-1, 3-0, 1-2 or 0-3) the bet placed on over 2.5 is settled as win and the bet placed on over 3 is settled tie. This is called Half win. If the game ends with more than three goals the bet is settled win or if it ends with less than three goals the bet is settled lose.
ESPORTS - GENERAL RULES
1. The start dates and times displayed on our website for eSport matches are an indication only and are not guaranteed to be correct. If a match is suspended or postponed, and not resumed within 72 hours from the actual scheduled start time, then wagers on the match will have no action and be refunded. The exception being any wager on whether a team/player advances in a tournament, or wins the tournament, will have action regardless of a suspended or postponed match.
2. If the name of a player/team is misspelled, all bets will stand unless it is obvious it is the wrong object.
3. If in an official match a player plays with the wrong nickname or on a smurf-account, the result is still valid unless it is evident that it is not the player that was supposed to play that match.
4. All wagers will be settled using the official result as declared by the relevant governing body of the competition concerned.
5. If a draw option has not been made available, then extra time will count, if played.
6. Handicap betting (Advantage): Handicapping is a way of making a sports contest more even and thus more interesting as a betting object. In eSports betting, this is done by awarding one of the teams/players, the underdog, some maps/rounds ahead. A spread in eSports can be Rounds/Maps or other counting measures dependent on the game: in Counter-Strike the spread will be rounds won, and in Dota 2 or Starcraft 2 the spread would be maps.
If Team A wins the match by two maps or more, Team A bettors win and Team B bettors lose. If Team A wins by exactly one map or Team B wins, Team B bettors win and Team A bettors lose.
7. Total Betting: A total in eSports can be Rounds/Maps or other counting measures dependent on the game. The total will only be referred to as the total.
Example for a best of three SC2 Match:
If either player wins 2-0 all bets on under 2.5 will win, while bets on the over will lose. If either player wins 2-1 all bets on the over win, while bets on the under lose.
8. If a match is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all bets on the outcome will have action and will be validated based on the official declared winner. All bets on the spread or total will be canceled and monies refunded. Counter-Strike matches are exceptions to this rule, for which all moneyline, spread and total bets are canceled if a team retires or is disqualified before all scheduled map rounds are played.
9. Should a player/team withdraw before a tournament begins, or retire during a tournament, bets on that player/team to win the tournament, or to advance in tournament, will be canceled and monies refunded.
If the respective player/team withdraws before the tournament begins while being listed as “must start”, then wagers on whether a player/team advances in tournament or wins the tournament, will have no action and monies refunded – this applies to all players/teams participant in the tournament.
10. If the announced number of maps/rounds is changed all bets on the handicap or total are cancelled. Bets on the moneyline (outcome of the match) have action.
11. If a player/team is given a walkover on at least one map, all wagers on the moneyline, spread and totals will be canceled and monies refunded.
12. Live Betting: In live betting, if a map is replayed due to a draw, disconnect or similar reasons, all live wagers on the respective map will be canceled. The replay of the map will be treated as a separate game.
13. Specific markets:
- First Tower: The first team that has one of their towers destroyed loses this bet.
- First Blood: The team that is announced in-game to get "First Blood" wins this bet.
- 1st to 10 kills: The first team to get to 10 kills on the in-game scoreboard wins this bet.
- 1st Round: The team that wins the first round wins this bet.
- 1st to 5 Rounds: The team that first wins 5 rounds wins this bet.